Saturday, November 8, 2008

Surviving Hell Week

It's been a while since I've posted, but once again, school has gotten the better of me. This past week in particular was hell!

Aside from having assignments due in every class, and more than 1 in some, there were recruiting events nearly every lunch and every evening. I'd be out of the house from 8AM-11PM, and when I'd get back, it was time to start the homework for the next day.

In one respect, the crazy workload was a surprisingly positive thing: it's amazing how focused you get when it's midnight, and you need to finish up something so you can get some hours of sleep. Kind of like, you don't know how far you can go unless you really push yourself to the extreme.

In any case, I'm looking at a four day weekend now, and trying to fight off the jaded numbness of burn out to keep up the good fight.

No comments: