Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Core is Over

Greetings from Miami. I finished three and a half of the most grueling months ever on Wednesday with my last final. Since then, life's been a whirlwind. Made it out to quite a bit of celebration of the Core being over, and then a few short hours later, I was out the door at 8:30 AM to catch a flight to Miami. I've since been here, recovering from the first semester on the beach.

Looking back, it's amazing that I got through everything I did. I really believe that I learned and accomplished a lot, although I see that all of that I undertook came at the cost of so many other things, like sleep, exercise and at times it felt like, sanity. I experienced a lot of success, but also, quite a bit of frustration at times. It is interesting though to note how much you can get done if you dedicate 99% of your waking hours to work.... I guess that's the secret behind a start-up. It is nice to be able to just lie on a beach.

No comments: