Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A student once again

Yesterday was the first day of class... Exciting.

This also represented the first major homework assignment, which after going through, and seeing that my numbers didn't quite add up how I expected, solicited feedback from my roommates. We ended up drawing and arguing the whole thing through on our recently installed white board until we figured out. Our collective efforts are proudly displayed to the right.

Feeling quite accomplished, I headed out to a barbecue/party near Central Square.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

ha...you took a picture of the wipe board. And the second day is proving to be much longer than the first!

AnalyticsKim said...

you stole my idea before I even got to execute it! look for my tree on my blog. No copying! :)